Just to differ from Vassilis’s posts and his “Know Agro-Know” series,
here are some basic tips for those being in Agro-Know!
1. There is always one extra capsule for the espresso machine, as long as you know where to search (kudos to Theodore);
note: no I am not referring to the decaffeinated shown in the picture
2. We like to keep everything and we want them organized
3. Something more than just values and value of the month (I can do it)
4. News from the community, for your free (?) time
5. There is always some chewing gum or caramels in some office, but you have to know the right office 😉
6. Spoils of war, or should I say of travel: fridge magnets from our trips. If everyone did that for each trip, we would definitely need a second fridge!
7. For the cold winter days, we have a (almost hidden) fireplace at the office; we have never used it so far.
8. We like to build things with our hands; starting from the office furniture to software tools.
9. We spend a lot of our daily work time meeting and brainstorming (hoping that it will pay back!)
10. We respect our history and tradition; we never forget our past projects
11. Be always prepared for a party; we just need to find the right occasion!
12. We are trying our best for recycling, power-saving and conserving water.
13. We will always enjoy a beer out with the Agro-Know family
14. In need for a food container? Do not worry; we have plenty of them
15. But in any case, never feel hungry
16. If you ever feel sick, do not worry, we are prepared (kudos to Nikos Marianos for the supplies)