Do you know one thing that doesn’t scale? Your time.
No matter who you are, no matter how hard you try, we are all given the same number of hours in a day and we need to make sure that we make the best use of them.
If you plan to submit a proposal in one of the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls on Blue Growth, Sustainable Food Security & Innovative, Sustainable and Inclusive Bioeconomy with a pressing deadline on 11/6/2015 (so in less than one week!), we have been in your shoes and we can more or less describe the case:
- You are trying to make sure that you have a good idea in your hands, which needs to be described in a way that will persuade the reviewers so that they mark it as eligible for funding (which is your ultimate goal after all);
- At the same time you need to make sure that you have compiled a great consortium that will not only provide all the necessary documentation for the successful submission of your proposal within the deadline (!), but can prove that it is suitable for completing all envisaged tasks in a high quality and timely manner;
- You have to keep re-calculating the allocation of the foreseen budget in work packages, tasks and deliverables, taking into consideration the different rates of each partner, each role and the specificities in reimbursing trip expenses (per diem or based on receipts) – and on top of that, include all last-minute revisions from the consortium members;
- You need to make sure that the text you used in your proposal for describing the impact and other aspects actually reflects what you plan to do in an attractive way;
- Last but not least, you will need to include the description of a data management plan in your proposal. Yes, it may even be mandatory, depending on the call that you are targeting! Do you really know how to do it – and if so, do you really have time for that at this moment?
And your time is limited. So, if you had to select how you will spend the remaining time until the submission deadline for your proposal, would you rather put some final touches and bring your proposal close to perfection or would you start thinking how to describe your data management plan, going through the available documentation, checking requirements and adapting them to your case?
Let us give you a hand with that; The Agro-Know Stem team can provide you with a description for your proposal in just 10 minutes (!) – for free! – that you can use as is in your proposal, so that you can focus on improving the actual content (and let our experts help you with the Data Management plan).
So save some time for improving your proposal and just click the button below t get your free text 🙂