The value meaning comes further into that ‘We want to build a family, not just a team. We manage our teams fairly, effectively and with a sharp focus on our common goals. We serve those we lead by removing obstacles and enabling our people to succeed. We watch out for each other and care for each other”
They made us compete by drawing our personal version of “One Happy Family”. The hidden talents of Agro-Know sharpened their pencils and grabbed their pens. The visual versions of ‘One Happy family’ were diverse and all signed with lots of personal style! But, the winner of the ‘competition’ was the CEO, Nikos Manouselis (for the first time in his history as he marked down)!!!
Even though it may seem like an innocent, enjoying and childish task to complete in 10 minutes and after that voting anonymously on the two drawings we liked the most, do not buy into it!!! Their plan is to get rich by finding the next Picasso within Agro-Know 😉
Voila the 10 simple steps that they followed (I found their plan accidentally on a piece of paper, thrown away):
1) Become part of the Agro-Know team and if you are already there, show that you are soooooo bored and busy to take action upon the Value Session.
2) On the contrary, show devotion and enthusiasm only for your work, so as the Admin team will consider you as the perfect candidate for the session.
3) Hurray!!!You are the chosen!!!Now, time for your evil plan.
4) Carefully choose your value-must somehow offer some space for creativity.
5) Make the process seem like a game, so that even the most reluctant person will show their talent and will participate (some of the rarest talents were introverts)
6) Encourage a little bit of competition and say that you will nominate him/her something like “The perfect representative of the Value” or something that they will all want to achieve.
7) Make the crowd –aka the Agro-Knowers– decide upon the winner, through democratic procedures.
8) Celebrate the winner and acknowledge his/her eminent style and talent. After all, he or she is the one that got all the attention and won the heart of the Agro-Know-crowd.
9) Secretly, pick up the two-three drawings that did not get any attention or got the most bizarre comments.
10) There you are you have your winner!!!! Take a picture of the drawings, upload the pictures on a selling platform like etsy or society6
soon, their talent will be acknowledged by the art-like world and you will be flying to Bahamas!!!!
Kelly and George, thank you for the Value session and hope you remember how you got rich when you will be lying on the beach in the Bahamas!