During the last days (or even weeks) we receive a number of kind inquiries from friends, colleagues, customers and collaborators around the world, asking us about the current situation in Greece and how this affects our work. The answer is simple: No matter what happens outside the Agro-Know office in Athens, we are doing business as usual!
The Agro-Know team, having the flexibility of operational bases in both Greece and Belgium, is working full speed on various tasks, just before our summer holidays begin:
- We are working on several ongoing project deliverables and tasks and work on new proposals;
- We are investigating business opportunities that can be materialized in the form of contracts;
- At the same time, we are delivering our parts to contracts on time
- On Friday 3/7 we submitted the pre-final version of the Conceptual Design of TAPipedia;
- We participate in meetings;
- We plan our upcoming trips related to Workshops, Conferences and Project Meetings;
- We are still having fun at the office!
- We had our first pizza day on Friday 3/7/2015 – pizzas actually baked inside the office 😉
- See also our #LifeAtAK series on Instagram!
We would like to thank everyone for contacting us and sharing their concerns about the situation in Greece. Our team in Athens faces the practical difficulties with a smile and hard work (as always). We walk forward with pride, doing business as usual, and not letting the political turbulence affect neither the quality or the quantity of our work!