We are facing the challenge of designing polished and usable applications for the most important Agricultural Organisations and Communities in the world.
We are currently looking for a web developer. He or she will be working with us at our central offices in Athens, Greece with partners like FAO, The World Bank, The International Fund of Agricultural Development. This role will see you leading into creating fast, usable, beautiful and responsive applications together with the rest of our great team. This is your chance to transform data problems into intuitive web applications and to collaborate with data experts, back end developers and end users.
We’re looking for intelligent people who strive for excellence, yet they know when to yell for help. Check the rest of technical acronyms that we list here
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 1 year previous experience of developing web-based applications using Drupal CMS
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems
- Good knowledge of CSS3, HTML4/5
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Experience with creating clients for RESTful web services
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Zend, AngularJS or Backbone.js
- Experience in illustration & design (even self-taught)
A little bit about us
Agro-Know is an extraordinary company that captures, organizes and adds value to the rich information available in agricultural and biodiversity sciences, in order to make it universally accessible, useful and meaningful.
Our state-of-art and standards-compliant technology solutions, as well as our high quality data pools together with other types and sources of relevant data enable us to deliver competitive solutions and customized services covering the needs of all stakeholders in the agricultural, food, environmental and biodiversity science spectrum (ranging from scientists and educators to farmers and citizens).
You think you can join us? Please send us your your application (even better- we would love to see a sample of your code) at (email@example.com)